Huddlehumans' Terms of Service
Effective February 14, 2023. Last Revised May 12, 2023.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE. BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE.
1) DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- ‘Service’ – The “Huddleverse” app.
- ‘you’, ‘your’ or ‘users’ – Individuals who use the Service.
- ‘minor’ – any individual below the legal age (18 or 21 years of age, depending on country laws).
- ‘Conditions’ – The terms and conditions contained herein, and any amendments made from time to time, as published on the Service.
- ‘Agreement’ – These Terms of Service.
- ‘Amendments’ – to add, delete, modify, amend or adapt.
- ‘Personal Information’ – Information, whether true or not, that can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Personal Information can include your name, email address and phone number.
- ‘Content’ – The photos, videos, links, posts, voice and video messages and any other material you post to the Service.
- ‘Data’ – This includes, but is not limited to, contact information such as your name, email address, phone number, financial information such as payment card numbers, User’s location information, User Content, User Identifiers such as username, account ID, product interaction including app launches, clicks and other information relating to User experience and Diagnostic information like crash logs, app launch times.
- The headings in these Conditions are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Conditions.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words importing a specific gender shall include the other genders
2) ACCESS/USE OF THIS SERVICE
a) Scope of Use
These Terms of Service are applicable to the Service. The Terms of Service apply equally to all resources and materials provided through the Service, whether presented by Huddlehumans or a third party.
b) Terms of Service
By using and/or accessing the Service, you hereby agree not to:
- Circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any security measures of the Service,
- Attempt to gain access or obtain Personal Information about other users of the Service,
- Disrupt the operations of the Service by uploading malware, spyware, disseminating viruses or other malicious code, as well as disrupting any network, equipment, or server,
- Solicit or groom minors,
- Promote or encourage other users to commit suicide or any other form of self-harm,
- Post, upload, or distribute any content, (including but not limited to images, text, videos or voice recordings) that is unlawful, defamatory, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate,
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Service by using, mirroring or similar navigational technology.
c) Age to Use
By using the Service, you agree that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age. If you are older than 13, but younger than eighteen (18), you must have a parent or legal guardian read and agree to these terms on your behalf.
For all countries not listed below, 13 is the minimum age to access our app or website.
- South Korea: 14+
- Vietnam: 15+
- Aruba: 16+
- Caribbean Netherlands: 16+
- Curaçao: 16+
- Sint Maarten: 16+
- Austria: 14+
- Bulgaria: 14+
- Croatia: 16+
- Cyprus: 14+
- Czech Republic: 15+
- France: 15+
- Germany: 16+
- Greece: 15+
- Hungary: 16+
- Ireland: 16+
- Italy: 14+
- Lithuania: 14+
- Luxembourg: 16+
- Netherlands: 16+
- Poland: 16+
- Romania: 16+
- San Marino: 16+
- Serbia: 15+
- Slovakia: 16+
- Slovenia: 16+
- Spain: 14+
- Chile: 14+
- Colombia: 14+
- Peru: 14+
- Venezuela: 14+
3) SERVICE DISCLAIMER – YOUR CONTENT
The information contained on the Service is provided on a ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ basis for general informational purposes only. All information on the Service is provided in good faith and is exclusively the user’s content. We make no representation of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information or materials provided on the Service. Nor do we, expressly or implicitly, endorse or support any of the content you upload on the Service.
Under no circumstance shall Huddlehumans bear any liability to you or any other party for any damages, costs or expenses whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) that are incurred as a result of your use of the Service, or reliance on any information, materials or online services provided on the Service, even if Huddlehumans has been advised as to the possibility of such damages. Therefore, your use of the Service and reliance on any information, content, materials or online services provided, is solely at your own risk.
By uploading your content to the Service, you agree and affirm that you have all necessary rights, powers and authority to upload that content. You are solely responsible for your own content. As such, you may be personally liable if you upload content for which you do not have the necessary rights, powers and authority to upload.
Huddlehumans may include hyperlinks on the Service to websites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by Huddlehumans. Therefore, Huddlehumans cannot accept responsibility for the content or consequences of accessing any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
The hyperlinks provided in the Service shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked websites or the contents therein by Huddlehumans. You agree that your use of such linked websites is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use or access contained therein. Huddlehumans will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transactions that occur between you and third-party providers of services or products. By using the Service, you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third-party website.
When you use our Service to create Your Content or submit Your Content to our Service, you immediately grant us a license that is worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, and sublicensable. This license allows us to use, modify, adapt, copy, create derivative works of, store, distribute, perform, and display Your Content and any name, username, voice, or likeness provided in connection with Your Content. We can use Your Content in all currently existing and future created media formats and channels. The license further grants us the right to make Your Content available for broadcast, distribution, publication, or syndication by other companies, organizations, or individuals who we partner with. Additionally, you agree that we have the right to remove metadata associated with Your Content and you irrevocably waive any claims and assertions of moral rights or attributions as it relates to Your Content.
4) MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER
DISCLAIMER: THIS SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The content, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this Service are for informational purposes only. By using the Service, you agree to the following:
- Huddlehumans does not and will not provide medical treatment, advice, or diagnosis. as we are not a physician or healthcare provider,
- Huddlehumans is not your healthcare provider and does not provide emergency services,
- We may not contact you or anyone on your behalf with respect to your medical condition or treatment,
- If you need or are seeking medical treatment, mental health support or emergency care, immediately contact your registered physician, healthcare provider or call emergency services,
- Content posted in the Service is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or supersede professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment,
- Use of the Service does not establish any kind of patient-client relationship,
- The Service is not a substitute to the relationship between you and your psychologist, psychiatrist, physician or other qualified healthcare provider,
- The Service is not a licensed mental health physician or healthcare worker and has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating any kind of medical condition or determining what kind of treatment you should take to treat a medical condition of any kind or the effect of any such treatment,
- Always consult a medical professional or physician in the field of your particular needs, especially if you have any questions regarding any kind of medical condition,
- Although we strive to provide accurate information, you should never disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice because of information you may have read or received while using the Service,
- Huddlehumans is not liable for the accuracy, reliability, effectiveness or correct use of information you receive through the Service.
5) COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The copyright and all other intellectual property contained in the Service (including, but not limited to, all designs, text, images or links) are our property. Therefore, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, alter, download, distribute or otherwise use, in whole or in part, in any many without our express written prior consent. You are solely responsible for requesting this permission.
By using and/or accessing the Service, you agree to indemnify and save Huddlehumans, their employees and agents, harmless against all damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including but not limited to legal costs or accounting fees, suffered or incurred by Huddlehumans in connection with or arising from your violation of the Terms of Service.
Should you violate the Terms of Service, your permission to use the Service will be immediately terminated. We retain the right to, at any time and at our sole discretion, terminate your use of the Service with or without notice.
8) CHANGES TO AGREEMENT
Please note that Huddlehumans may, at any time using its sole discretion, add, delete, modify, amend or adapt the terms and conditions of the Agreement. Your use/access of the Site after such Amendments have been posted constitutes your agreement with and acceptance of such Amendments.
9) PERSONAL INFORMATION
10) ACCOUNT SECURITY
Users are solely responsible for the personal information and any other information related to your account. Users are also solely responsible for maintaining the security of their accounts. We will not be liable for any breach of your account and misuse of your information. You must immediately notify Huddlehumans if you know or suspect that your account has been accessed by someone without your permission. To best maintain account security, we recommend using a strong password that is not associated with, or similar to, any of your other passwords.
11) GOVERNING LAW
By using the Service and any services provided, you agree that your use, as well as these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.